'Bu' - a Chinese word that means 'to nourish'.
I am so pleased with myself. I successfully brewed a nice pot of hashima at home! I was amazed at how a little pinch of the sweet smelling dehydrated lumps became large gelatinous gobs covering half the soup pot.
Hashima are secretions derived from a wood frog's fallopian tubes. It sounds rather appalling, doesn't it? Well, I'm Chinese after all so it takes quite lot more than eating genetalia and the like to scare me off. It is suppposed to be good for the complexion as well as the lungs. It is supposed to have many vitamins and minerals that are beneficial to the baby. Hashima is really quite tasteless on its own so even though the thought of its origin might make you squirm, you would probably find it easy to swallow.
So my dearest baby, I hope you'll enjoy the benefits of hashima too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment