Monday, 31 March 2008

First Set of Hand-Me-Downs for Baby

Baby just received his/her first set of hand-me-downs from a baby friend who is 10-months-old and who will also be moving to Macau! I met his parents through a long-time friend, Li Yen, from Melbourne. Both Hong Fa and Joyce happen to also live in the same neighbourhood as us in Singapore, and we shall also be soon living in the same neighbourhood in Taipa, Macau.

These hand-me-downs were a very nice surprise because I hadn't been expecting them. So the first set of items Baby has are a 2-in-1 seat carrier as well as a playmat. God's so good, as always! Oh actually, they are the second! I forgot that I had bought some things for Baby up in Shenzhen in January, even before I knew I was pregnant. It was kind of a faith action really because at that time I was feeling a little discouraged over trying to conceive. So when I saw this tiny adorable bib that said 'Thank God for little babies', I decided it would be a great thing to hang around my house to remind myself of God's September baby promise in 2007. Well so final count of Baby's possessions now stands at 4 - baby bib, Pooh bear booties, seat and playmat.

No comments: